Thursday, January 14, 2010

Your favorite movies

I absolutely love movies, some of my favorites are Shrek, stigmata, enemy at the gates, pay it forward, the sixth sense, cadence, the usual suspects, unforgiven, memoirs of a geisha, the birdcage, miss congeniality, saving private ryan, good boy (it has an italian greyhound in it), almost all the movies with dogs in them. But I don't like movies like cujo, or any movie that portrays dogs in a bad light. I have lots more.
I like movies with tom hanks, jude law, bruce willis, sandra bullock, kevin spacey, and many more. So tell me what are some of your favorite movies and why? Some of your favorite actors and actresses. I hope I get some responses to this one, since I love to know what others like, and why!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am a big movie fan too. I mostly tend towards the more swashbucklerie movies like the Three Musketeers, Princess Bride, Clash of the Titans. I really liked the pirates of the carribean movies too, but it was barbados that did it for me. He was so over the top piratie i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently have been going to the theaters to watch movies with my family and friends. So far we watched Step Father, Blind Side, and Brothers just to name of few. They were all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, sorry for not responding sooner. Anyway, I have a long list of movies that I like. I can't say that one movie is my favorite, so I'll give you a short list, in no particular order: Shawshank Redemption, Fargo, The Usual Suspects, American Beauty, Fight Club, American History X, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Goodfellas, Amadeus and so much more that I will end up typing for far too long.

    ReplyDelete